Monday, March 14, 2011

Stop the Abuse


I created this poster because of my feelings against child abuse. Nobody feels that child abuse is a good thing, but the fact of the matter is it happens everyday. After becoming a father about 2 years ago my feelings towards abuse emerged. It's not until you have kids of your own that you realize how innocent and helpless children really are. They look up to their elders to guide them in the right direction through positive reinforcement and not physical/emotional abuse. 
I compiled various images mostly from Flickr and one of my own. I used the dark dreary tint to give the feeling of sadness. I wanted to keep a sense of life in the poster by keeping the background boy's eyes soft blue. The compilation of sad or concerned faces looking up is supposed to give a feeling of remorse to the viewer. 
Pat
Sources:


1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot. Its hard to read the title. Maybe a lighter color? Fix for an A in the course.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete