Friday, April 29, 2011

Sequencial Imagery


I composed this set of images in response to one of the big political topics that is under debate in NY. It promotes the drilling of natural gas that generates much needed money for the state to pull itself out of the dumpster. I transposed governor Coumo onto the face of a hundred dollar bill. This was a bit of a challenge, but I was able to create the correct angle by using the warp mode. For the drilling rig I cropped and cleaned up the background. The crane pulling NY out of the dumpster was created by using 3 images. I used the spot healing brush tool to clean the writing off the side of the dumpster. I used a red font to make the type stand out against the black background. Nothing to fancy, but I think it get's the message out. 

1 comment:

  1. Your final sequential imagery poster isn't clear. You put Gov. Cumo's face on some money and ay the state should drill for oil. But the face in the money image usually means sell out for money but that is what you want?
    I like the rest of your work. It was a pleasure.
    Jon

    ReplyDelete