Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A new journey begins

This is my first post so here it goes. I chose this picture because I enjoy nature. This picture reminds me of how innocent that nature can be with the newly born fawn following it's mother. It also makes me miss the summer time and green grass, especially now that we are in the middle of winter. Sorry that the photo is not the best of quality. I took it out the side window of my car as I was coming out of my parent's driveway. I hope this picture complements my blog well. It is still a work in progress. 



3 comments:

  1. Very cool picture!! It does work well with your blog, all the greens kind of run together so it fits well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both you and Dan the greens within the picture and in your blog really mesh well together. I think that this is a very interesting concept you have shared as well.
    I like that you have posted a picture which you have taken. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this picture, I have often tried to get a good shot of deer in my yard and hardly ever have any success. I think it goes well with the colors you have chosen for your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete